Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Try It Tuesday...Brushetta Chicken

Brushetta Chicken...Now this is one of the easiest things that I have ever cooked. Its really healthy and takes about 5 minutes to prepare. This is my kind of cooking, I just act busy in the kitchen drinking wine while this prepares itself.

I made a side of roasted Brussels sprouts...Yummy, healthy and easy!


Ingredients:
     2-4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
     1/2 - 1 cup sundried tomato dressing - I like Ken's Steakhouse brand
     2 tomatoes, finely chopped
     1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
     1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

Directions:
     Preheat oven to 375.
     Place chicken in a baking dish and pour 1/2 -3/4 cup dressing over the chicken. Bake in preheated      oven until cooked through (approx 30 minutes).
     While the chicken is cooking, mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and remaining 1/4 cup dressing together and set aside.
     To serve, spoon tomato mixture over your chicken breast.

I usually put this over a bed of brown or yellow rice and serve with a vegetable.
Super easy, super fast, and super good!


Give it a try, you won't be disappointed...I promise!
Sharron

   


No comments:

Post a Comment